Thank you for your support!
Like most not-for-profit organizations, Greyhound Options Inc. depends heavily on donations and fundraisers to support the work we do. The donation of $275 that we request when we place a new greyhound pet does not cover the total expense involved in caring for the dogs in a responsible manner.
Your participation in the financial structure of Greyhound Options Inc. is what keeps the group alive and well. Every tax-exempt contribution that you make is used to help find homes for the wonderful greyhounds we all love by covering veterinary expenses, paying for publicity, and supporting our foster program . Here are just a few places where your donation could help:
* A $15 gift covers the cost of a new collar and lead.
* A $30 gift will cover the cost of a 40 lb. bag of food.
* A $35 gift will cover the cost of an Imidocarb Treatment for Babesia.
* A $50 gift will cover the cost of a tick titer test.
* A $75 gift will cover the cost of a spay/neuter and dental procedure.
* A $125 gift will cover the cost of a spay/neuter, dental procedure plus a tick-titer test.
* A $275 gift (a virtual adoption) will help to cover the expense of a dog who needs veterinary care above and beyond our guaranteed minimum services.
If you would like to help us continue our work by sending a donation, please fill out the form below
(if you have adopted a retired racing greyhound, put "adopter" in the organization box)
or mail your check to:
Greyhound Options Inc.,
43 Sygiel Road
Ware, MA 01082
Again, thank you for your precious help.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Website Software